- Go to Bluetooth settings on your device
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated
- If you see “EARIN A-3” listed under “MY DEVICES” then tap on the (i) symbol
- Tap “Forget this device”
- Confirm by tapping “forget device”
- Repeat the same process (step 3-5) if you have an additional EARIN A-3 in your Bluetooth list.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your device.
After successful unpairing redo paring as shown in the video below:
Or follow these pairing instructions:
1. Activate Bluetooth on your device
2. Put both earphones in the case and keep the case lid open
3. Press case button for 2 seconds to activate pairing mode, LED turns blue
4. Select Earin A–3 from the Bluetooth list
5. Accept the following pairing request
That’s it! Your A-3 earphones are now ready to use.