How to solve Faulty paring mode:
1. Go to Bluetooth settings on your device
2. Make sure Bluetooth is activated
3. If you see “EARIN A-3” in the Bluetooth list, then tap on the symbol to the right of “EARIN A-3”.
4. Tap “Unpair”
5. Confirm “Unpair” if requested.
6. Repeat the same process (step 3-5) if you have an additional EARIN A-3 in your Bluetooth list.
After successful unpairing, redo the paring process according to these instructions:
If you are still having issues, contact support on firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to perform a factory reset.